– Tuesday: Marching Band Practice 4-8 (all members)
– Thursday: Marching Band Practice 4-8 (all members)
– Friday: Away football game at Charlotte High School (all members)
Football Game Time details:
•Call time – 3:00 PM
•Depart from NFMHS – 5:00 PM
•Kick-off – 7:30 PM
•Depart for NFM – approx. 10:30 PM (Please note this time may change due to inclement weather!)
•Clothing to bring: underarmour shirt, black socks, black dinkle shoes, athletic shorts (for under the uniform), JEANS (in case of bad weather), and gloves.
•You will be allowed to visit the concession stand during 3rd period. Please be sure to bring cash if you choose to eat there.
•Please be aware that inclement weather will delay games. If weather is an issue, the band is told the time to leave by the NFM Administration. In order for everybody to stay on a schedule with communication, please be sure that you have enrolled in our Remind101 system that will text you with an update. In order to register for the parent Remind101, please text the word @g3edf8c to the number 81010 on your cell phone. We will utilize this system every game to ensure that all parents are on the same page with the page up time.
Saturday: Marching Band Competition at Lehigh Senior High School (all members)
Competition Time details:
– Call time at NFM: 12 noon (PLEASE BE SURE TO EAT LUNCH BEFORE YOU COME!)
– What to bring: show shirt, black shoes & gloves, shorts for under the uniform, other shorts that can be changed into IF you wear spandex under your uniform, cash for concession stands after you compete, a snack that you can eat on break!
– Depart NFM: approx 2:45 to travel to Lehigh Senior High
– Competition Time Slot: 6:45 PM (cost for admission at the gate for parents is $8.00). Awards begin around 8 PM
– Approx pick up time: 10 PM