- TRI-M Meeting: 2-3 PM
- Marching Band Practice 4-8 (all members)
- Marching Band is CANCELLED FOR THIS DAY!
- All-County Band Auditions, 3-5:30 PM @ North High
- Friday: Away football game at Largo High (all members)
- Call time – 3:30 PM
- Kick-off – 7:30 PM
- Approximate pick up – 11:45 PM (Please note that this time may change due to inclement weather. Please be sure to check your phone in case the band arrives back to North early!!!!)
- For students
- Clothing to WEAR: underarmour shirt, black socks, black dinkle shoes, and JEANS!!!! WE WILL NOT BE WEARING UNIFORMS!
- You will be allowed to visit the concession stand during halftime because we are not marching our show. Please be sure to bring cash if you choose to eat there.
- For parents:
- Please be aware that inclement weather will delay games. If weather is an issue, the band is told the time to leave by the NFM Administration. In order for everybody to stay on a schedule with communication, please be sure that you have enrolled in our Remind101 system that will text you with an update. In order to register for the parent Remind101, please text the word @g3edf8c to the number 81010 on your cell phone. We will utilize this system every game to ensure that all parents are on the same page with the page up time.
- Saturday: Marching Band Practice 10 am-7 pm (all members) We will be providing a pizza lunch at 12. If you are a parent senior, you are invited to attend senior speeches which will last from 12-1:30ish. We encourage students to also bring a small snack for in the afternoon.
- Sunday: Veterans parade.
- Call time is 11:30
- Step off is 2 PM in downtown Cape Coral. https://www.capecoral.net/department/parks_and_recreationhome/special_events_division/veteran_s_day_parade.php#.W-GNtntKiM8
- Pick up time is approx. 4:30
· Next Saturday we end our season by traveling to the Tampa Dome to compete in the FMBC state competition. Our call time is 4:30 AM!!!!!!!! We will be releasing more information at the end of this week.