Band Fees & Required Purchases
Students MUST pay the required band fee. This amount can be found in the band handbook. Checks should be written out to NFMHS Band and turned into Ms. Johnson. If you’d like to know how much money you have in your account please refer questions to . If you are concerned with payments, please direct questions to Ms. Johnson or fill out a payment plan in Documents and Forms. There are also several fundraising opportunities available for all students and parents to assist with covering the associated fees.
Why are band fees so important?
Band fees help the cover the costs associated with our day to day operation. What band fees are used for are:
- Purchase new music for marching band and band students
- Uniform maintenance/alterations etc…
- Events/competition entry fees MPA/Solo and Ensemble
- Instrument maintenance
- Purchase of new school use insturments
- Transportation costs
- Show props
- Food/ entertainment costs for students