Attention North High Band students and parents!
Here are the details regarding the Marching Band Competition on this upcoming Saturday, Oct. 6th.
- Call time for students (at NFMHS) – 9:30 AM
- Students please be sure to wear athletic shorts and your SHOW shirt! Students, please bring an extra pair of shorts to change into after you compete if you normally wear spandex under your uniform. Please also be sure to have the appropriate gloves, socks, and shoes. We also ask that you PACK A LUNCH to eat before we depart and bring money in order for you to visit the concession stands on our break for dinner.
- We will break from a short rehearsal around 11:30 AM where students will need to change, get ready, and eat their lunch that they have packed.
- Depart for Mariner High School – 12:45
- Preliminary Competition – 4:15 PM
- After we compete in the prelims, students will have the opportunity to visit the concession stand for dinner. Based off of our score for the prelims, our finals time slot will then be announced.
- Finals Competition – TBD
- Awards – 9:15
- Return to NFMHS – approx. 10:30 PM
We encourage all parents, friends and family to come out and support our fabulous student musicians in the first competition of the year. Please note that if a student is taking the SAT, they will need to show up late to North or meet us there at Mariner (but only if they are taking the essay portion of the SAT). Should you have questions about what your student should do, please email Mrs. Johnson or Mr. Daniels.
Go Red Knights!